Counselling Rates and Fees:
- Sessions are $120 per hour, including taxes.
- Based on 50 minutes of face to face time, and 10 minutes of note-taking and file management
- Arrangements can be made for third party billing on a case by case basis
- CVAP and ICBC claims accepted
- Adjustments to fees can be discussed based on demonstrated financial need
- Payment is accepted at the beginning or end of session by cash or cheque
- Late Cancellation fee is $75
- Applied when there is less than 24 hours notice given to cancel an appointment
Fees may also apply to assessments, reports, letters and forms that are filled at the request of clients. The fees for these services are based upon industry guidelines and can be discussed by request.
Coverage by Extended Benefits:
Did you know that the cost of counselling services can be reimbursed to you by your extended health benefits if you have them? I am credentialed as a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) as well as Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC). This will increase the number of benefit plans that will cover the costs of my services (up to a yearly dollar limit), and can help you to complete the counselling that you start. Check over your extended health plan to see if this very helpful benefit may apply to you.